Best Business Apps for Business LeadersOctober 6, 2016 11:08 am
Business leaders play many roles such as: problem solvers, financial wizards, customer relations gurus and of course the captain of the ship. With all these roles to play, it is no wonder that business leaders depend heavily on mobile apps to keep them organized, stay on top of budget issues, plan business trips and communicate properly. Here are a few of the top apps that are helping successful business leaders juggle it all.
Financial Apps –
- Expensify – This app provides for easy scanning of receipts, organization of spending and categorizing of reports. You can link your credit or debit card to your Expensify account so that the app will place charges directly on an expense report.
- PayPal – This convenient platform lets you link your credit, debit and other bank accounts to your PayPal account, making paying people and getting paid quick and painless. PayPal’s standard merchant service plan is free and allows you to accept credit cards and PayPal on your site and in store. The Pro plan costs $30 per month and comes with added features.
- Square – This great small business app is great for companies that are on-the-go and need to be able to make transactions and payments. Square can attach to a phone or another mobile device to take fast, convenient payments.
- Evernote – This is the app for syncing notes across mobile and desktop devices. Evernote’s free version lets users upload up to 60 megabytes of data per month.
- Trello – Trello is an easy-to-use project management app that tracks your team’s workflow. Each card you create on a Trello board represents an assignment or task.
- Dropbox – Dropbox is the most popular platform on which to store and share files on the cloud. It’s especially useful for companies that need a reliable way to share information with telecommuters.
- Mail Chimp – This email marketing tool helps you build and manage your mailing lists, and easily create and send newsletters. You can also build and customize email templates and view performance reports about your emails. This information can help you send your customers more relevant emails.
- Constant Contact – Constant Contact is an email marketing tool that allows businesses to create content for clients using special features such as: email templates, email editors, contact lists and easy-to-generate reports.
Categorised in: Blog, Established Business, Small Business