Home Away From Home
Whether you’re ready to take your first big entrepreneurial step by moving out of your home office or looking for something more than just going into an office building and working behind closed doors – the Enterprise Center is the place for you.
Our Building and Offerings
Our single story, 53,000 square foot building is located on a vibrant and beautiful university campus. We currently have office spaces for one or two individuals or larger spaces with individual offices for you and your employees.
Sign up for our office space waiting list.
- Free on-site parking
- Free use of conference rooms, copier, fax machine and public WiFi
- Direct access to our 70+ free programs and options to network with hundreds of business owners who come through our doors every year
- Communal spaces (temporarily unavailable due to COVID restrictions)
- Social distancing floor markers and portable hand-washing stations in Common areas
- Competitive rental rates
- Starbucks, Dining Common, Electric Vehicle Charging Station, ATM and Bike Share on campus
- 1.9 miles from downtown Salem and Commuter Rail station
- 3.1 miles from the Salem Ferry
- On the Mayor Anthony Salvo Multi-Use Path (connecting to downtown Salem and Marblehead)
- MBTA bus stop on Central Campus/Loring Avenue
- Salem Skipper – a brand new ridesharing service serving the entire City of Salem.