Home Away From Home
Whether you’re ready to move out of your home office or looking for an office building that provides a built in entrepreneurial community, business resources and professional growth opportunities – The Enterprise Center is the place for you.
Our Building and Offerings
Our single story, 53,000 square foot building is located on a vibrant and beautiful university campus. We currently have office spaces for one or two individuals or larger spaces with individual offices for you and your employees.
- Competitive rental rates
- Free on-site parking
- Free use of conference rooms, copier, fax machine and public Wi-Fi
- Direct access to our 70+ free programs and options to network with hundreds of business owners who come through our doors every year
- Communal spaces
- Starbucks, Dining Common, Electric Vehicle Charging Station, ATM and Bike Share on campus
- Location, location, location!:
- 9 miles from downtown Salem and Commuter Rail station
- 1 miles from the Salem Ferry
- On a multi-use path (connecting to downtown Salem and Marblehead)
- MBTA bus stop on Central Campus/Loring Avenue
- Salem Skipper– a brand new ridesharing service serving the entire City of Salem.
Sign up for our office space waiting list.
Who are the Enterprise Center Tenants?
Our Tenants range from start-ups to established companies –some are solopreneurs and others have employees. The kaleidoscope of business at the Enterprise Center come together to create an interesting community of entrepreneurs with businesses focused on:
- Clean energy/ environmental consulting
- Interior design
- Life coaching
- Light manufacturing
- Banking software
- Physical readiness/public safety personnel
- Specialized travel
- Forensic plumbing
- Business marketing
- Educational programming
- Cultural exhibits planning & design