CEO Membership Criteria
CEO Groups typically form three times a year: in January, March and October and each group runs for one year. There are times when applicants can be added to an existing CEO Group.
CEO Groups are made up of 8 to 10 non-competing business owners/CEOs and a professional facilitator. In the case of the Non-Profit Group, Executive Directors and a professional facilitator compose the Group. All Groups meets once a month at the Enterprise Center for three hours over the course of a year. At the first meeting the Group Members decide when they will meet, typically choosing a breakfast meeting that runs from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The professional facilitator manages the conversation and ensures that everyone gets the opportunity to put their concerns on the table and contribute to the discussion. These meetings are private, confidential and enormously beneficial. These meetings help you solve problems and take action to manage and overcome your ongoing business issues. The first meeting is free with no obligation to join
All members are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement to ensure that all business discussions can be open and candid. We take the confidentiality of these Groups very seriously.
- Enterprise CEO Groups are offered to business owners, CEOs or Executive Directors of non-profit groups.
- Participants are expected to make a serious commitment and attend the monthly morning meetings.
- All meetings are held at the Enterprise Center and include a light breakfast and coffee.
- All meetings are professionally facilitated by a business expert.
- The Group commits to absolute confidentiality. What is discussed inside the room stays in the room.
- The goal of each CEO Group is to build a climate of mutual trust and openness that enables all members to fully utilize the strengths of the Group in their own businesses.