- This event has passed.
Special Discount: Register by October 31, 2015 and pay only $350!
This One-Day Sales Boot Camp is a complete overview of our selling system for improving productivity and outperforming sales goals.
You’ll find this intensive training enlightening, entertaining and most importantly, profitable. Sales professionals committed to improving their performance will learn how to:
- Create mutual respect between yourself and the prospect in an honest, non-manipulative exchange of information.
- Use a selling system that is in both parties’ best interest to generate an outcome for each call.
- Qualify “suspects” for your time and efforts to shorten your selling cycle and take control of the process.
- Ask effective questions that help the prospect discover the right solution and close the sale.
- Negotiate to hold margins and avoid selling on price.
This boot camp is designed for professional salespeople, consultants, and other professionals who need to sell their products and services. Handout materials are provided. Dress comfortably and come ready to learn!
The following is an outline of topics to be covered in the Sandler intensive workshop designed to help you immediately implement winning sales tactics:
1. Establishing Your Attitude for Professional Selling
2. Goal-Setting: Creating a Game Plan for Success
3. Creative Prospecting Techniques: New Account Development
4. Sales Methodology:
a. Making the First Five Minutes Count
b. Establishing Commitment and Mutual Agreement
c. Emotional Drivers: Selling to Business and Personal Gains/Pains
d. Dealing with Money Issues
e. The Prospect’s Decision Making Process
f. The Keys to Successful Proposals, Bids or Estimates
g. Dealing with Stalls and Objections
h. Client Commitments – Post Sell
• Pre-training Sales Survey
• All training materials
• Continental Breakfast and Lunch
Notes: A Parking Permit will be emailed to you upon receipt of registration/payment. class is held at the Enterprise Center, located on Central Campus at Salem State University.
Register Now! $450 ($350 before October 31, 2015)
Dave Johnson is an Award-Winning Trainer, Speaker and Coach for Sandler Training. Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, customer service & management training. For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople and sales managers take charge of the process.
Our training is designed to create lasting “performance improvement” rather than the motivational “quick fix” typical of many seminar-based training programs. Dave takes pride in helping clients, both large and small, overcome the obstacles & challenges they face in reaching their goals. Dave personally experienced the transformative power of Sandler Training as a client of over six years in both a front-line Sales position and in Management helping recruit, on-board, train and coach over forty sales people.
His passion is founded in partnering with people who want to be accountable to their goals, are committed to their professional development and enjoys seeing his clients reach new heights in all stages of their business development career.
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.