- This event has passed.
RMA Graduates seeking to earn continuing education credit toward annual recertification requirements must register for the one-day rate and be in attendance all day to earn 8 credit hours. For details on the recertification criteria, see “Candidates for the RMA designation must” section. The program is held for 5 days, July 13 – 17, with the exam being offered on the final day. Refreshments, lunch and all materials are included. Attendees may earn up to 28 CFP CE Credits.
NOTE: This program is part of the RMA exam program, and is offered to RMA graduates in order to fulfill their continuing education requirements. The program is held at the Enterprise Center at Salem State University, 121 Loring Avenue, Salem, MA 01970. Your parking permit will be emailed to you prior to the first class meeting. Please call 978-542-6302 if you have any further questions.
Inventor, Entrepreneur, Investor, and Board Member: Francois is
- Experienced as an entrepreneur and as an investor in early-stage investor relations
- Trained in business strategy, sales and marketing for financial products and services
- Practices the creation and management of start-up enterprises
- Sells to large financial institutions
- Teaches investment management
- Teaches Wealth and Consumption Management(sm)
- Speaks frequently at industry conferences
Mr. Gadenne's education includes an MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, in finance, marketing, and policy. He studied International Business and Economics at ESCP Europe, and served as a lecturer, in the Principles of Finance at Boston University.
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.
Tue, Dec. 6, 2022 - 8:30am - 10:00am