While commonly considered a superficial frill of a bygone era, professional networking is anessential professional skill. Come learn how to handle business situations, from conferences to cocktail parties, with poise and confidence. This is an interactive program designed to be both educational and entertaining. You will have the opportunity to practice what you learn in class. We will cover such topics as:
• What to Know Before You Go
• Nametags: Where They Go and Why
• Handshakes: Lessons from Goldilocks
• Introductions: What They Say About You
• Body Language: What You Are Really Saying
• Conversation: Business versus Social
• Connecting With Clients and Customers
• Building Business Relationships Co-sponsored by the MA Small Business Development Center FREE – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Jodi R. R. Smith began promoting better behaviors in 1986 and founded Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting in January 1996. She continues to serve as president. Her extensive background in
motivational psychology and human resources has reaffirmed her belief that proper manners and etiquette are an essential part of functioning successfully in today's world. Jodi is a nationally known etiquette expert, specializing in personal and professional conduct, and is sought out by the media for her no-nonsense approach. Jodi has been seen on the NBC Today Show, Good Morning America and on the CBS Early Show. She has been quoted in the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and USA Today. She has been a featured guest on radio shows from coast to coast and into Canada. Jodi holds a bachelor’s degree in motivational psychology from the University of Rochester and a master’s degree from Cornell University. She is also the author of three etiquette books. Jodi is well known among her clients for her educational and entertaining style.
Please visit www.Mannersmith.com to learn more.