- This event has passed.
Referrals and positive word-of-mouth are the most effective ways to build a network for prospective business opportunities and employers. The new economy is all about networking and referrals. We are connected through an ecosystem of networks that, if used correctly, can multiply the effect of your business development or job search. A business “network” isn’t about how many people know your name; it’s about how many will send you opportunities.
This workshop will cover
• Acquire new opportunities through online recommendations and word of mouth;
• Keep in touch with people who care most about the services/products or skills you offer;
• Build your industry network—online and in person;
• Win new ‘cred’ by answering questions in your area of expertise;
• Network with peers in your industry for repeat referrals;
• Convince potential clients or employers of your expertise by sharing unique content; and
• BONUS: How to achieve an all-star LinkedIn profile status and why it matters.
Whether you’re a business owner, startup, professional job seeker, or career changer, you’ll leave this workshop with tools and resources that you can implement immediately.
• How to ‘Create a Summary’ Guide (for that’s where it starts)
• 14-Point checklist to a LinkedIn profile
• Five ways to make LinkedIn part of your morning routine (It only takes 10 minutes a day)
• How to ‘Build Your Professional LinkedIn Network,’ a 60-day LinkedIn goals plan
Speaker: Judy Parisella
Principal Cloud Marketer in Social Media & Search | Speaker | Trainer
Serving the Greater Boston area
After a 20-year stint in Southern California, Judy has made her way back to her native North Shore. Once described by the SBA as an ‘entrepreneur with passion and spunk’, her 30-year marketing career spans from Boston to L.A., and includes clients and brands such as Teddie Peanut Butter, Bentley University, non-profits, and TV and Radio personalities. Judy speaks and teaches throughout New England on leveraging today’s emerging online social marketing platforms throughout. More about Judy at http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyparisella.
“The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” — Ferdinand Foch
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.