- This event has passed.
The Purpose-Driven Leadership Development Program provides a unique opportunity for millennial or millennial-minded leaders to explore a different paradigm for their leadership role – an awakened and soul-centered approach to leadership. This program combines the practical with more spiritual and humanistic approaches to leading and inspiring others to optimal performance and impact. It provides an overview of essential skills, beliefs, and characteristics for leading others in our new world of work. This program responds to the call to action stated in the 2018 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report.
“Organizations are no longer assessed based only on traditional metrics such as financial performance, or even the quality of their products or services. Rather, organizations today are increasingly judged on the basis of their relationships with their workers, their customers, and their communities, as well as their impact on society at large – transforming them from business enterprises into social enterprises.”
This innovative six-month program provides a supportive learning environment for mid to senior level leaders. Developed as a boardroom-style, collaborative learning experience, this Mastermind is facilitated by an experienced executive coach, retreat facilitator and guide.
Course Schedule: 6 In-Person Sessions
9:30 am – 3:30 pm
January 29, February 26, March 25, April 29, May 24 and June 24
4 Live Virtual Sessions (Date/Time TBD)
90 Minutes Each
Apply Learning and Receive Feedback, dialogue with peers and coach, and much more…
One-on-One Virtual Support
Post questions for discussion and feedback, use as a journal, just-in-time coaching, access tools and job aids
Who should attend:
Purpose-centered professionals in leadership roles at the mid to senior level who want to –
- Take on more responsibility,
- Expand their skills and experience in their current role
- Grow in confidence and leadership courage
- Create a greater impact
- Develop a sustainable career.
Month 1 The Changing Role of Leadership – An Evolving World of Work
- Examining the assumptions of an outdated model
- Acknowledging changing workforce and societal expectations
- Envisioning a new workplace where all stakeholders are able to thrive
- Integrating mind, body and spirit to define a more holistic view of leadership
Months 1 & 2 Self-Management – The Foundation for Effective Leadership
- Creating a leadership vision
- Uncovering your current leadership identity
- Discovering personal paradigms
- Releasing old “conditioning” that limit your potential and ability to step into your vision
- Self-Management – The Foundation for Effective Leadership
- Activating your confident and authentic leadership presence
- Managing priorities
- Dealing constructively with conflict – understanding triggers in the workplace and how they operate in you and your team
- Addressing resistance to change- learning how to clear the path for success
- Inspiring vs motivating – understanding the crucial difference that will upgrade everyone’s effectiveness
Months 2 & 3 Team Leadership – Supporting Your Team to Create Value and Impact
- Examining the characteristics of high performing teams
- Assessing your team
- Creating a clear line of sight
- Stepping into the role of leader as coach
- Inspiring and managing individual performance
Months 4 & 5 Organizational Leadership – Shaping the Workplace
- Building and nurturing workplace culture (how your organization does everything)
- Aligning organizational processes to reflect your and your organization’s values
- Infusing soul and sustainability into talent management practices: Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, and Career DevelopmentPerformance Management
- Career Development
- Cultivating the work environment where your team can do their optimal work and where everyone is able to thrive
Month 6 The Leading Edge of Leadership – The Future Role of Leaders and Leadership Development
- Examining and integrating more comprehensive frameworks: Conscious Leadership Development, Neuroscience, Mindfulness and Spirituality
- Your role as change agent – inside and beyond your organization
- Managing your development and evolution as a leader
- Deliberately creating your legacy as a leader – starting with the end in mind
- Leadership Launch and Closing Activities
NOTE: A parking permit will be emailed to all registered/paid participants shortly before the class date.
In-Person Class Refund Policy: 100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
Online Class Refund Policy: In the case of a Salem State Online class, 100% refund before the scheduled start date. No refunds once the Salem State Online class begins. For all other online classes (Gatlin, Ed2go, or MindEdge) no refunds of any kind will be issued). Please call Andrea DiVirgilio at 978-542-6302 for more information
Hollee H. Howden is a seasoned executive and leadership coach and performance improvement and organizational development consultant with demonstrated strengths in facilitating the achievement of business and individual results through a comprehensive approach to leadership and workforce development. Hollee has a Masters in Education, Human Development from Harvard University, and a certificate in Executive Coaching from the Professional School of Psychology, Sacramento, CA.
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.
Thu, Feb. 2, 2023 - 8:30am - 10:00am
Tue, Feb. 7, 2023 - 11:30am - 1:00pm
Thu, Feb. 9, 2023 - 8:30am - 10:00am