Emergency Medical Training
Many topics available
September – December, 2019
All classes are held at When Seconds Count, 97 Boston St., Salem, MA 01970
Salem State University, in collaboration with When Seconds Count, offers comprehensive classroom & practical training in the Emergency Medical field. Programs such as Emergency Medical Technician, Basic Life Support and ACLS programs are offered. Also now offering Opiod Education for HCP and also for non-clinical staff and lay responders.
Course costs: $89 & up!
- Opioid Education for Healthcare Providers (Online)
- Opioid Education for Non-Clinical Staff and Lay Responders (Online)
- ACLS Initial Course (Online w/ Live Skills Session)
- ACLS Renewal Course (Online w/ Skills Session)
- ACLS Skills Session Only
- Adult, Child, Infant Choke Saving
- AHA Instructor Essentials Course (Heartsaver)
- BLS Provider CPR (Online w/ Live Skills Session)
- BLS Provider CPR
- EMT Course (Hybrid Format) w/ E-Book and Textbook
- EMT Course (Traditional Format) M/W Night Session
- EMT 20 Day Course
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (Online w/ Live Skills Session)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid (Online w/ Live Skills Session)
- Heartsaver First Aid (Online w/ Skills Session)
- Heartsaver Pediatric CPR/AED and First Aid (Online w/ Live Skills Session)
- CentreLearn Online EMT Continuing Education – 1 yr Unlimited Access
- Opioid Education for Non-Clinical Staff and Lay Responders (Live)
- Goodwill Courses
All classes are held at When Seconds Count
97 Boston Street
Salem, MA 01970
When Seconds Count is an Accredited Training Institution through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
When Seconds Count is a Nationally Accredited Training Center through the American Heart Association.