Business Writing and Grammar Skills
Friday, May 10, 2019
9 am – 3:30 pm
The Enterprise Center at Salem State University
Improve your written communication skills in one day. Review grammar rules and guidelines, and how to polish your written documents to make them more powerful and professional.
- Topic One: Brainstorming and Outlining
- Topic Two: Improving Your Grammar and Spelling Skills
- Topic Three: Introductions and Conclusion
- Topic Four: Competence, Character, and Charisma
- Topic Five: Formatting Choices
- Topic Six: Editing and Proofreading
NOTE: A parking permit will be emailed to all registered/paid participants shortly before the class date.
REFUND POLICY: 100% refund before the first class meeting; 50% before the second class meeting. No refunds after the second class meeting.
In the case of a Salem State Online class, 100% refund before the scheduled start date. No refunds once the Salem State Online class begins. For all other online classes (Gatlin, Ed2go, or MindEdge) no refunds of any kind will be issued). Please call Andrea DiVirgilio at 978-542-6302 for more information