« All Events
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SUCCEED?
Enterprise Center at Salem State University
121 Loring Ave | Salem, MA, 01970
February 27, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
This workshop provides a broad look at the three most basic questions every business owner must be able to answer:
- Who are your customers? What is your customer focus?
- What is your product or service? And how is it unique or different from what is already in the market?
- What is your chosen distribution channel or, how will you get your product/service to market?
Paul Parisi - President and Founder of SaviorLabs
Paul was born into a family of engineers and entrepreneurs. His love for technology and passionate creativity for solving problems has driven his entrepreneurial career for over 30 years. He was the CTO for HealthConnected & Cloud Industries Health, the Founder and CTO of LocalGinger.com (sold to eBay) and CTO of DNSstuff.com (sold to SolarWinds.) He has served as CEO and president of MicroData Software (sold to IntelliReach,) COO of Christianity.com (sold to Salem Communications) and CTO for several other organizations.
In 2010, Paul received the award for Best Business Plan from The Enterprise Center at Salem State University. He holds two patents, and has authored over twenty articles in the areas of internet security and web technologies. He is the host of the podcast “The Edge of Innovation: Hacking the Future of Business”.
In 2012, Paul birthed a new vision:
• To do work that aligns with his values in life.
• To prioritize family and community.
• To help people to use technology with minimum waste and maximum productivity.
Building from this vision, in 2013, Paul started SaviorLabs which focuses on three areas:
• Managed IT Services
• Website Creation and Maintenance
• Custom Application Development and Support
For more information about SaviorLabs visit www.saviorlabs.com, for more information about Paul visit www.paulparisi.com/. Paul lives in Massachusetts with his wife, two children and two dogs.