- This event has passed.
Register before June 12 at noon and receive an early registration discount!
The Basic Mediation Training program provides in-depth coverage of the mediation process and the principles of conflict management through presentations, exercises, discussions and role-plays. The training complies with the MA Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and meets the requirements of Mass General Laws, Chapter 233, Section 23C to establish mediator confidentiality.
The training will be conducted by North Shore Community Mediation Center’s Professional, experienced lead trainers and coaches.
Who should attend:
- Managers, human Resource and other Business Professionals
- Social Workers, health Service providers, Mental Health professionals
- Attorneys, Paralegals, Court Employees
- Educators, college Students
- Community Leaders, Retirees
- Anyone interested in learning to constructively deal with the inevitable conflicts that arise in their personal and professional lives.
NOTE: This training program meets for 6 sessions, as follows:
- 1. Wednesday July 12 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm Room CC111
- 2. Friday July 14 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Room CC111
- 3. Saturday July 15 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Room CC111
- 4. Monday July 17 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm Room CC111
- 5. Wednesday July 19 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm Room CC111
- 6. Friday July 21 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Room CC111
A parking permit will be emailed to you before the first class session. Classroom CC111is located on Central Campus, Bertolon School Classroom Building. The entrance is directly across from Starbucks.
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.