- This event has passed.
October 2 – 23, 2017
Salem State University
Register before June 12 at noon and receive an early registration discount!
The Basic Mediation Training program provides in-depth coverage of the mediation process and the principles of conflict management through presentations, exercises, discussions and role-plays. The training complies with the MA Supreme Judicial Court (SJC) Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and meets the requirements of Mass General Laws, Chapter 233, Section 23C to establish mediator confidentiality.
The training will be conducted by North Shore Community Mediation Center’s Professional, experienced lead trainers and coaches. There is no MA Certification for Mediators. This Training will not qualify participants for any certification or license
Who should attend:
- Managers, human Resource and other Business Professionals
- Social Workers, health Service providers, Mental Health professionals
- Attorneys, Paralegals, Court Employees
- Educators, college Students
- Community Leaders, Retirees
- Anyone interested in learning to constructively deal with the inevitable conflicts that arise in their personal and professional lives.
NOTE: This training program meets for 6 sessions, as follows:
- Monday, October 2 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 3 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 10 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Monday, October 16 – 8:30 am – 4;30 pm
- Tuesday, October 17 – 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Monday, October 23 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 24 – 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
A parking permit will be emailed to you before the first class session. Classroom CC111 is located on Central Campus, Bertolon School Classroom Building. The entrance is directly across from Starbucks.
The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event.
Thu, Dec. 1, 2022 - 8:30am - 10:00pm
Tue, Dec. 6, 2022 - 8:30am - 10:00am
Thu, Dec. 8, 2022 - 8:30am - 9:30am