To take a tour or for leasing information, please contact Noreen Hazelton at 978-542-7576
Here’s what you get:
- Competitive rental rates
- Utilities (water, heat, A/C, electricity) included for smaller offices
- Free, on-site parking
- WiFi throughout the building
- Access to building 24/7
- Free use of our three conference rooms, each seating up to 10 people and including whiteboards
- Reduced rates on training rooms seating a maximum of 100 people
- Optional catering services
- Use of common areas, including kitchen (café-style seating, microwave, sink, dishwasher, vending machines and refrigerator)
- Direct access to our 80+ programs and options to network with thousands of business owners who come through our doors every year
Tenants are encouraged to:
- Take advantage of our programs!
- Use the Small Business Development Center, located in the building. The SBDC co-sponsors many Enterprise Center workshops and is a valuable resource offering free one-on-one business planning advice.
Entrepreneur Alley is an area dedicated specifically to start-up companies, usually those less than three years old. This puts them in the midst of a vital, mixed-use business environment where businesses of all kinds are welcome and where they can take advantage of Enterprise Center programs and support.
For questions about availability or to arrange a tour, please email email@example.com.
Current Office Space for Lease
Currently there is one office space available that is 600 square feet, and rents for $975. If this space rents quickly, we do keep a waiting list of those interested in office space, so please let us know if you are interested.
Benefits and Services:
- Competitive rental rates. For smaller offices, utilities (water, heat, A/C, electricity) are included.
- Free on-site parking.
- High speed telecommunications connections (including wireless) throughout the building.
- Tenants have access to the building 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Free use of our three conference rooms seating up to 10 people and all include whiteboards.
- Tenant Lounge with free coffee
- Reduced rates on our training rooms seating a maximum of 100 people including A/V.
- Optional catering services.
- Use of Common Areas including kitchen (cafe style seating, microwave oven, sink, dishwasher, vending machines and refrigerator).
- Sited on a quad with full cafeteria and take out steps from your door
- Immediate access to all workshops and programs steps from your door
We encourage our tenants to take advantage of the many free programs offered by the Enterprise Center and also by Small Business Development Center, located in the building. The SBDC is a valuable resource offering free one on one business planning advice.
Please contact Noreen Hazelton at 978 542 7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like more information or would like to schedule a time to see a space.