Types of CEO Groups:
The Enterprise Center currently operates seven types of CEO Groups for business owners/CEOs. Please review the following descriptions to determine which group best fits you and your business.
- The Minority Business CEO Group is for business owners (CEO’s) who run businesses that serve the bi-lingual/Hispanic population.
- The Start-up/Solopreneur Group is for business owners (CEO’s) who have been in business less than three years with revenues less than $1 million.
- The Established CEO Group is for CEO’s who have been in business more than three years with revenues less than $1 million.
- The Million Dollar CEO Group is for CEO’s of companies with $1+ million dollars in annual revenues and at least 1 employee
- The Million Dollar Non-Profit Executive Director CEO Group is for the heads of large non-profit organizations.
- The Established Non-Profit Executive Director CEO Group is for the heads of small to mid-sized non-profits
- The Family Owned CEO Group is for executive management of family owned businesses with revenues of $1M+ and at least 1 employee.
Each CEO group meets one morning a month for 12 months. At your first meeting you, the Enterprise Center assigned facilitator and the other group members will choose a regular monthly meeting date. Monthly meetings last for 3 hours and usually start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 11:30 a.m.
The first meeting is free with no obligation to join.