CEO Membership Criteria
CEO groups form three times a year: in January, March and October and each group runs for one year. We are now accepting applications for October 2016.
Groups meet monthly at the Enterprise Center and are comprised of 7 to 12 non-competing business owners or Executive Directors for the Non-Profit group. All meetings are facilitated by an experienced leader to help guide the group members with their particular business needs. All members are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement so that all business discussions can be open and candid. We take the confidentiality of these groups very seriously.
- Enterprise CEO Groups are offered to business owners, CEOs or executive directors of non-profit groups.
- Participants are expected to make a serious commitment and attend the monthly morning meetings.
- All meetings are held at the Enterprise Center and include a light breakfast and coffee.
- All meetings are facilitated by a business expert.
- The group commits to absolute confidentiality. What is discussed inside the room stays in the room.
- Once a group has formed, usually within a two-month period, the group is closed for the remainder of the year and no other members may join.
- The goal of each CEO group is to build a climate of mutual trust and openness that enables all members to fully utilize the strengths of the group members in their own businesses.