2016 North of Boston Business Plan Competition Judging Criteria:
1. Distinctive Competence: Does the business propose a novel, disruptive or unique business concept that will provide it with a competitive advantage?
2. Market Opportunity: Is there a clear market need presented? Did the proposal suggest a viable way to meet that need?
3. Management Team: Is the proposing team well prepared to develop the company and positioned to manage the risks?
4. Investment Potential: Does the proposed business have realistic potential for investment?
5. Financial Strength: Does the team fully understand the financial requirements of the proposed business. Do they understand the financial needs two or three years out? Is there a need to raise funds and does the plan address how to do this?
6. Employment: Will the company employ five full time people or FTE within three years?
7. Proof of Need: Does the team demonstrate that it needs financing to proceed?
8. Defensible Business Strategy: Is the plan fundable? Are cash requirements articulated?
9. Presentation: Has the team presented the plan in a prepared, logical, and persuasive manner?
COMPETITION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, no later than 12:00 noon.
Questions? Please contact Susan Moulton: (978) 542-7576 or Smoulton@enterprisectr.org