- Start-up businesses that are less than three years old (including those not yet operational) and early stage growth businesses may apply.
- Growth companies that are older than three years may apply IF they are developing growth through a new product, service line, expansion or implementation of a new strategic plan. Growth trajectory MUST be clear to be eligible.
- Applicants must be located in the North of Boston/Merrimack Valley or must relocate to the area. Click here for a list of cities and towns within the region.
- Business must have plans to grow by at least 5 full-time employees (FTEs) in addition to the founders or existing workforce within three years.
- If the plan is for a startup business, that business must commit to locating in the North of Boston/Merrimack Valley region.
- Your business idea must be original work that you will be fully able to disclose.
- Any non-venture funded business is eligible.
- Businesses with existing professional venture investment are not eligible.
- Non-profit organizations are not eligible.
COMPETITION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, no later than 12:00 noon – NO EXCEPTIONS
Questions? Please contact Susan Moulton: (978) 542-7576 or Smoulton@enterprisectr.org