Diversity is our middle name. The Enterprise Center offers programs, networking opportunities, and individualized training for all members of the business community. Sole proprietors, small businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups and non-profits are all welcome!
The Enterprise Center is not just workshops! Here are a few of our other offerings.
- The North of Boston Business Plan Competition gives early-stage and start-up companies an opportunity to share their plans, compete for cash prizes and get feedback from an expert judging panel.
- CEO groups have become one of our most popular programs. These are facilitated, confidential monthly meetings where business owners share challenges and exchange ideas with peers. We are currently running CEO groups for start-ups, established businesses, million-dollar companies, growth companies and large non-profit organizations.
- The Growth Program is a year-long program of seminars, mentoring and CEO groups specifically for companies in growth mode.
- Our Local Food Initiative supports a growing number of North Shore businesses involved in the local food cluster.
- 128 Venture North breakfasts bring entrepreneurs and investors together.
- YENS (Young Entrepreneurs of the North Shore) was such a successful initiative, it’s now off and running on its own.
- The Million Dollar Women Symposium takes place every November, offering the audience and “up close and personal” opportunity to hear from and talk with successful business women.
- We have an Entrepreneur in Residence, ready to talk with students, new business owners or would-be entrepreneurs.
- Directors and staff of Non-Profit organizations come to many of our general business workshops, but each season we also run one or two programs that focus on non-profit issues.
- Sole proprietors are critical to the North of Boston economy, as detailed in research commissioned by the Enterprise Center.
- The Creative Economy Association of the North Shore (CEANS) addresses not just the arts, but any business where creative thinking is essential to success.