The old sales and marketing playbook is changing.
- 86 percent of TV ads are skipped;
- 92 percent of people unsubscribe from email;
- 44 percent of direct mail is never opened; and
- 200 million people are on Do Not Call lists.
There is a powerful way to attract customers: provide them with something they will love through inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is a data driven approach to marketing that attracts people to your website and brand, then converts them into customers. When you use inbound marketing customers come to you; people who are looking for your product/service find you instead of you trying to find them.
In this session we’ll talk about :
- The growth and importance of inbound marketing;
- Where you want to attract prospects and customers: your website, logs, interactive tools, photos, infographics, videos, podcasts, white papers and ebooks; and
- How to publish the right content in the right place at the right time.
Speaker: Cathie Brigette, Vice President of Marketing & Sales, NSK, Inc.
Co-sponsored by MA Small Business Development Center