The employee manual is one of the foundation documents for managing employees and protecting the organization. Usually seen as a daunting task, it is actually a great management exercise to prioritize important policy decisions and decide where your organization draws the proverbial line in the sand.
During this seminar we’ll review:
- Types of policies typically included in an employee manual;
- How options and policy decisions impact employee management;
- Using the manual to manage performance;
- HR documents needed to support the policies; and
- Clarifying progressive communication when issues persist.
This seminar is designed for all managers involved in drafting and approving the final policies as well as any manager who wants to understand how to manage employee issues.
Speaker: Laurie LaBrie, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, Integrated Human Resources, Inc.
sponsored by MA Small Business Development Center