Whether you’re just getting started or have been in business for years, summer presents a good time to step back, reflect on where you are and where you want to go. Join us to review what goes into a good strategic assessment.
Developing or refining you vision and mission statement
- Goal setting
What is your company culture?
- What is your target customer profile
- Strengths: What do you do well? Why are your customers choosing you?
- Weaknesses: What’s don’t you do well? Obstacles? What are you overlooking within your organization?
- Opportunities: Potential partnership, promotions, untapped niches?
- Threats: Economic factors, competitive landscape, changing technology?
Are your basic organizational systems serving you well>
Implementation and beyond
Speaker: Jen Turner, MBA
Co-sponsored by MA Small Business Development Center