The focus of the workshop will be to provide you with the background and techniques to successfully develop and achieve your stated goals more consistently.
During the discussion we will cover:
• Wishes versus goals or why people fail to achieve their goals
• Guidelines for setting goals
• Different types of goals
• Development of SMARTY Goals
o Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
o Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
o Assignable – specify who will do it.
o Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
o Time-related – specify when the result(s) can be achieved.
o Yours – Goals that are important to you!
• How attitude and behavior plays into your ability to achieve your goal
• A formula for success that you can apply to achieve improved results
This is an interactive session where you will learn how to use Headway’s unique Goal Sheet process to develop a goal that you can work on once you leave the workshop.