You don’t have to be a film student or have cutting edge computer skills to enter. After all, this is contest about great ideas. You may construct your video in whatever fashion you choose: splice it together, use imagery and photos, or simply speak directly about your business, non-profit, or social cause! Enter as an individual or a team!
1) You are eligible if you are a matriculated SSU, Endicott, Montserrat, North Shore Community College, Gordon, or Marion Court student.
2) You have a BIG idea for a business (product or service), non-profit, or social cause.
3) You pitch your idea on camera to create a 60 second (or less) video.
4) Upload your video to YouTube
5) Six finalists will be selected. If you make it as a top six finalist, you must be willing to pitch your presentation live in front of a panel of judges during the finale which will take place at the Enterprise Center.
Video Submission Start Date: Monday, February 2nd at 8:00 a.m.
Video Submission Deadline: Friday, February 13th at 5:00 p.m.
Voting Starts: Friday, February 13th at 6:00 p.m.
Voting Ends: Tuesday, February 24th at 5:00 pm.
Finalists Announced: Wednesday, February 25th no later than 5:00 p.m.
Coaching Window: Thursday, February 26th – Wednesday, March 4th
Judges Presentation/Finale: Thursday, March 5th from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.