Do you have a BIG idea for a business, non-profit, or social cause? (Think: product, service, or the cool invention you’ve always wanted to build!) Create a one-minute video about it, and you could win $500! Contest begins on February 2nd.
You don’t have to be a film student or have cutting edge computer skills to enter. After all, this is contest about great ideas. You may construct your video in whatever fashion you choose: splice it together, use imagery and photos, or simply speak directly about your business, non-profit, or social cause! Enter as an individual or a team!
1) You are eligible if you are a matriculated SSU, Endicott, Montserrat, North Shore Community College, Gordon, or Marion Court student.
2) You have a BIG idea for a business (product or service), non-profit, or social cause.
3) You pitch your idea on camera to create a 60 second (or less) video.
4) Upload your video to YouTube
5) Six finalists will be selected. If you make it as a top six finalist, you must be willing to pitch your presentation live in front of a panel of judges during the finale which will take place at the Enterprise Center.
Video Submission Start Date: Monday, February 2nd at 8:00 a.m.
Video Submission Deadline: Friday, February 27th at 5:00 p.m.
Voting Starts: Monday, March 2nd at 8:00 a.m.
Voting Ends: Monday, March 2nd at 8:00 a.m.
Finalists Announced: Friday, March 13th no later than 5:00 p.m.
Coaching Window: Monday, March 23rd – Monday, March 30th
Judges Presentation/Finale: Thursday, April 2nd from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at the Enterprise Center
Note: * At least ten videos must be submitted in order for contest to take place.